An industry leader since 1925, The Metro Group specializes in water treatment for the commercial, multi-family residential, industrial, healthcare and institutional market sectors.
What sets us apart:
- With an in-house, ELAP Certified Laboratory, The Metro Group can perform testing and analysis for any water system.
- With our own chemical manufacturing plant, all Metro’s treatment products are specifically formulated per our customer’s requirements, giving us complete quality control of the water treatment process from formulation to delivery.
- As an active member of the Association of Water Technologies, the company is a leader in water hygiene and water safety management, with many of the most well-respected Certified Water Technologists in the business on staff.
- We operate the largest fleets of service vehicles in the geographies we serve, servicing thousands of buildings and performing hundreds of thousands of service visits each year.
- Our dedicated service technicians are highly trained in water treatment technology, chemistry and safety, and possess all required state and federal sanctioned licensing for the servicing of potable and HVAC water systems.
The Metro Group’s service programs are designed to promote improved operating efficiency and energy reduction, extended equipment life, reduced down-time and increased plant safety.
Let us demonstrate how we are uniquely positioned to provide the most comprehensive water care and energy management solutions in the industry by contacting your local representative today.