NYC Cooling Tower Compliance

The Metro Group guarantees to reimburse the cost of any NYC fines related to our cooling tower compliance work

NYC Cooling Tower Compliance Overview

The Metro Group is the only company capable of providing true turn-key services to keep your cooling tower compliant with NYC’s LL77. Each item required by NYC is listed below and no other company can offer to complete them all. In addition, our exclusive E-BINDER houses the required documents for each of the items below in one easy to access central location. Finally, we attend each and every OATH hearing related to cooling tower fines for our customers. To-date 98.7% of all fines have been dismissed, and best of all, the other 1.3% of fines are reimbursed to the building. If you chose to use Metro for all of the items below your building will NEVER have to pay a cooling tower fine!

  • Maintenance Program and Plan (MPP) creation compliance with NYC LL77
  • Monthly Water Treatment visits
  • Chemical feed and control equipment packages with remote monitoring
  • Weekly bacteria testing, record keeping and repair response for elevated levels
  • 3x/week water quality testing
  • 2x/year cooling tower cleaning and disinfection
  • 90 day Legionella Sampling
  • 90-day tower inspections
  • 2x/year mechanical preventative maintenance service
  • NYC/NYS cooling tower portal registration and management
  • Annual Certification
  • Exclusive E-BINDER for remote cooling tower documentation management

    Contact Us / Request a Quote