The Metro Group, Inc., is an established, successful, premier Building Service company founded in 1925. Our services includes water treatment, service and installations, water services & testing, regulatory compliance and various other valuable building services. We take pride in the work we do while building long lasting partnerships not only with our clients but most importantly with our employees.
We are currently seeking a motivated Service Technician that is looking to acquire trade skills and is eager to establish themselves within a company that values fostering continued career growth. Successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining the water treatment programs for clients comprised of commercial and industrial buildings.
Role and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
– Responsible for service/testing/sampling of heating and cooling systems
– Apply and manage chemicals needed to treat systems
– Provide and report any feedback of findings to the Service/Account Manager
– Complete required information on service orders
– Operate company vehicle to commute from job sites throughout the shift
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Proof of a valid driver’s license, in good standing
– Reliable, self-starter displaying a consistent work history
– Attention to detail and highly customer-focused
– Strong desire for long-term employment and industry training & development
– Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Preferred Skills (PLUS but NOT required; will TRAIN the right person):
– Prior HVAC experience
Benefits and Perks:
– Competitive salary
– Great Benefits package including medical and dental insurance
– 401K Retirement Plan
– Paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off
– Extensive on the job training provided with career advancement opportunities
The Metro Group, Inc. is an EEOC-compliant employer.